Edgeview’s Third-Generation Outsourcing Pricing
Compete on margin, not price – it’s as simple as that! Bespoke outsourcing drives value for confident innovative organisations. Like most business practices – if outsourcing is launched with the wrong approach it won’t create value and will often destroy it, leading to years of recovery and even the fateful abandonment of an exceptional productivity tool.
|$3,700 + GST paid monthly in advanceGet Started NowContact Us|
|Basic Outsourcing Planning|
|Basic Outsourcing Goal & Project Management|
|Basic Reports & Dashboards|
|$5,700 + GST paid monthly in advanceGet Started NowContact Us|
|Everything from Basic|
|Advanced Productivity Analysis and Tools|
|Advanced Outsourcing Planning|
|Advanced Goal & Project Management|
|Advanced Reports & Dashboards|
|Project & Post Project Role Descriptions|
|Business Outsourcing Pricing Strategy|
|Project Management Training & Coaching|
|Advanced Strategic Planning|
|Assessment and Development|
|$7,700 + GST paid monthly in advanceGet Started NowContact Us|
|Everything From Intermediate|
|Onboarding & Training|
|Human Capital Management|
Third Generation Outsourcing Pricing Details
Sourcing Preparation – strategy and target benefits, risk analysis, mitigation planning, scope definition and business case preparation
Transition Management – Due diligence completion, service level agreement confirmation, readiness review, service acceptance, and business continuity
Sourcing Selection – Procurement process, detailed service requirements, procurement documentation, engaging the market, supplier evaluation and selection, commercial negotiation, defining supplier management and governance, and supporting contract negotiation
Delivery Management – Establishing the supplier management organisation and processes, establishing and reviewing financial controls, and independent service delivery assessment
Service Evolution – Benefits review, portfolio management, definition and assurance of service improvement programs, change management, contract change negotiation, and re- competition.
Assessment and Development – Overall sourcing performance assessments and benchmarking.
Third Generation Outsourcing
With our innovative ‘Third Generation’ approach to outsourcing, we help clients on site, manage all facets of their outsourcing engagement. We align the right strategy, and approach for our clients. Because, like any worthwhile activity – there is a need for experience, innovation and hard work to achieve success. We know outsourcing works – more importantly we know how to make it work!
We apply the necessary productivity enhancements to the targeted outsourced activity, design the outsourcing processes and address the corporate culture issues for our clients. We do this first, because there is little value in paying outsourcing fees for a broken process.
We train employees how to effectively execute (and accept) the outsourced element of a particular process or elements of a client deliverable service or product. To ensure continuity, we instruct the outsourcer’s employees to ensure the tactical execution and transition hits every milestone.
With over a decade of international, multiproduct outsourcing experience, our unique approach to outsourcing aligns the outsourced service to value creation. We move clients away from a price- focused one size fits all approach, to a more sophisticated, tailored approach that is linked to value creation.
With Third Generation outsourcing, there is greater flexibility and control on the part of the client. Whether in contract terms, influence over the delivery model employed, or interfaces to the business, clients will hold a more direct leadership position, acting from a position of strength and experience.
- We align outsourcing objectives “top down” with overall strategic business objectives;
- Prior to developing a new outsourcing relationship or renewing an existing one, we develop a comprehensive outsourcing strategy that reflects the needs of your business and service availability. The strategy considers internally vs. externally outsourced resources, hardware and software procurement and ownership, facilities (data centre) location and ownership;
- Prior to engaging in the outsourcing process we evaluate the market focusing on various vendor tiers (i.e., Global vendors of comprehensive services vs. more focused niche providers), on-shore vs. offshore vendors, service-only vs. service and product vendors;
- Engage the vendor, management and representatives of the business in the strategy development process as well as the implementation;
- Structure vendor agreements for flexibility to handle changes in requirements and volumes – preventing volume price creep;
- Holistically manage relationships through structured governance, vendor management and service management disciplines;
- Perform exhaustive due diligence, or prepare staffing models and proposed transition plans and ensure they are thorough and consistent with the culture of the business; and
- Maintain a hands-on guidance and execution focus throughout the transition phase.
- The value of the outsourcing arrangements – measuring performance and ensuring that value is delivered to the organisation.
- Assessing or declining the use of service level agreements ensuring metrics are tied directly to the business outcomes required;
- Smaller, more focused relationships with contract length and scope now short term, allowing for more client flexibility with starting and ending relationships, and to accommodate evolving business needs;
- Contract flexibility – ensure vendor contracts have a greater flexibility built in to address changes in platforms, architecture, services, and performance requirements; and
- Shift in geography – India was once the go-to region for low cost services, but due to wage inflation, rising turnover, access to language skills and alternative time zones – now look at delivery centres in South America, the Philippines, and Eastern Europe. Clients are also looking more towards near-shore and on-shore options to meet specific business requirements;